Last Revised on February 22, 2021
- TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Services, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number; and
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, you. If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
Information we may collect about you includes:
- Details you provide when you book an appointment, such as your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Information you provide when you arrive for an appointment, or communicate with us by telephone or email.
- Usage, viewing and technical Information regarding your use of this website.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We collect Information you provide to us when you: sign up for an appointment on our website and arrive to your appointment in person, or otherwise interact with us or the services we provide.
- We may also collect only your email address in order to enroll you in our newsletter service.
- We collect Information through Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to analyze your use of the Services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages so that we know when you have opened an email message received from American Health Biometrics.
- We do not use “cookies” on our website.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. American Health Biometrics and the Services do not recognize DNT.
- USE OF YOUR INFORMATION BY AMERICAN HEALTH BIOMETRICS
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Services and other products and services you request.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you details or updates about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To process payments.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
- To send you offers and promotions for our other products and services.
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION WITH OTHER COMPANIES
We do not and will not sell your Personal Information. We have not disclosed or sold any Personal Information to any third party for reasons other than providing the Services as described below.
We will not share your Personal Information outside American Health Biometrics except in the following limited circumstances which you consent to:
- To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
- YOUR CONTROLS AND CHOICES
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts.
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services.
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at email@example.com.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
Our Services may contain links to other online platforms operated by third parties. We do not control such other online platforms and are not responsible for their content, their privacy policies, or their use of your Personal Information. Our inclusion of such links does not, by itself, imply any endorsement of the content on such platforms or of their owners or operators except as disclosed on the Services.
Please keep in mind that Information you post on public or semi-public venues, including Information you share on third party social networking platforms (such as Facebook or Twitter) may also be viewable by other users of the Services and/or users of those third-party online platforms without limitation as to its use by us or by a third party. When you provide Information to a third-party online platform, the Information you provide may be separately collected by that third-party. The Information the third-party online platform collects is subject to the third-party online platform’s privacy practices. Privacy choices you make on the third-party online platform will not apply to our use of the Information we collect directly through our Services.
We expressly disclaims any and all liability for the actions of third parties, including but without limitation to actions relating to the use and/or disclosure of Personal Information by third parties.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
- DATA SECURITY, INTEGRITY AND RETENTION
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a user of this service and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your posted content or Information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of this web site by contacting us directly. Content or Information may not be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or Information cannot be removed.
As a California resident, you may request that we disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell. You may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. You may also request that we delete your Personal Information that we collect and maintain. Such requests may be made by you or by an authorized agent you delegate to make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act. See How to Contact Us below.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of Personal Information should be directed to American Health Biometrics at Ahbiometrics@gmail.com.